Phoukhyo SEZ was established in 2010 by a Lao private company. The zone covered 4,850 hectares under a 99-year land lease agreement. PSEZ is developing into a comprehensive industrial zone, new urban centre and commercial areas.
- PSEZ is located in Khammouane Province. The zone is strategically located at a significant goods transportation via the 3rd Laos-Thai friendship bridge linking between Khammouan province and Nakhone Phanom, Thailand.
- It can also access to the Voun Anh seaport, Vietnam on the road No. 12, with a distance of 140 km from Laos. The road and sea access points benefit investors to expand production value chain and access large consumer market in neighbour countries.
- The zone is geographically surrounded by beautiful mountains and preserved natural habitats suitable for tourism and leisure business development.
- Assembly/Spare Part manufacture
- Department Store/Shopping Centre
- Apartments, resorts and hotels
- Sport complex Centre
- Sport Event Centre
- Airport and Logistic Centre and public utilities
- Renewable Energy
Zone Address: Phoukhyo special economic zone (PSEZ), Thakheak kang village, Thakhek district, Khammouan Province, Lao PDR.
Contact: +85620 55550319.Tel and Fax: 051 214129 , 051 212213
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Site B Savan-Seno SEZ
Savan-Seno SEZ Site B was established in 2012. The zone covered 372 hectares under a 99-year land lease agreement. The zone has been developed by Namtha Construction Company Limited as a private company with a 70% stake and a 30% joint venture board. The aim is to develop infrastructure, utilities and facilities to accommodate investment. Up to know, there are many well-known companies investing in this site such as Nikon, Logittam and Goyo.
Dansavanh Border Trade Zone
Dansavanh border trade zone hereafter is a zone that promotes production, trade and services based on special management and various forms of special treatments provided by the government to approved businesses which are established and operated within the border trade zone. The zone was established in accordance with the Decree of Ban Dansavanh Border Trade Zone No. 25 / PM, dated 25 March 2002.
- Trading business such as department store, exhibition hall, import, export and transit trade business;
- Production and processing business such as production for domestic consumption and export, production of handicrafts, processing, packaging and assembly industries.
- Services business such as transportation of goods, insurance, warehousing, tourism, hotels, restaurants, post and telecommunication, banking, schools, hospitals and sports.
Thakheak Special Economic Zone (TSZ) was established in 2012 by the Lao government. “Thakheak” means “Visitor’s Landing”, was a hub for commercial routes of traders from Laos, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. The zone covered 1,035 hectares under a 75-year land lease agreement. Potential investment activities of the zone are cross-border trade, logistic, Tourism and light manufacture.
- TSEZ is located in city Centre of Khammouane Province. The zone is strategically located at the 3Laos-Thai friendship bridge linking between Khammouan province and Nakhone Phanom, Thailand.
- It can also access to the Voun Anh seaport, Vietnam on the road No. 12, with a distance of 140 km from Laos. The road and sea access points enable investors to capture regional value chain in the region.
- Trade and Service Centre
- Distribution Logistics Centre
- International Conference Hall
- IT Service Center.
- Education and Public Health Centre
- Forestry Preservation and Green Area
Site C Savan-Seno SEZ
Savan Park is a joint venture company between government of Lao PDR and A Malaysia company Pacifica Streams Development with one main intention to develop the first free trade industrial, commercial and logistics hub for Lao PDR. This joint venture company named as Savan Pacifica Development Co., Ltd. To develop the first SEZ in Lao PDR which name after Savan Park. Savan Park is established in year 2008.
The zone covered 220 hectares as an Industrial Estate and Trade district where is located in pillar 10 of Kaisone phomvihan city; operated by Savan Park Co., Ltd.
Site A Savan-Seno SEZ
Savan-Seno SEZ Site A was established in 2007. The zone covered 296 hectares under a 75- land lease agreement. The zone has been developed by Savan City Co.Ltd.
Savan-Seno SEZ Site A is located in Savanakheth Province near the 2nd Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge.
Site D Savan-Seno SEZ
Savan-Seno site D is established in ….. , the former developer was Savan CITY Co., Ltd, the developer of Savan-Seno site A, which aims to be developed as a residential area to accommodate those affected by the development of Savan-Seno site A.
Savan-Seno site D is located at Km 8, opposite to Savan-Seno site C, Savannakhet Province with an area of 108 hectares as Residential and Commercial Area.